Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Card Designs for 2011!

Hi Everyone!

I realize that posts here have been in short supply lately. That's mainly because of my great moving adventure to our new house. But in the meantime, I wanted to let you know that I have 5 Christmas card designs available this year. You can buy them from me directly and you can also find them at the Gift Horse Saddlery in Woodinville. Each regular-sized greeting card features a glossy 4x6 image on the front and comes with matching envelope and in a cellophane sleeve. They are $3.95 each.

Here is the 2011 collection:

"Dream Big"
Because who doesn't want to be a cowboy?



"Candy Cane Pony"
For all those who still have visions
of sugar-plums dancing in their heads.


"Joy"
Doesn't everyone know a pair like this?



"Peace on Earth"
At this festive time of year we all seek peace & harmony.
 

"Merry Christmas"
Share your Christmas with this cute little Shar Pei puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment