Friday, November 11, 2011

Exciting news!


Merry Christmas a bit early!

As of today you can buy both the EBook (digital download) and spiral-bound (physical) versions of “My Day at the Horse Show” in my web store: www.flyingponystudios.com/Store_home.html.

Hurrah!
I’ve been getting a lot of requests lately for the physical version of the coloring book and now you can get your very own for $10.00 + tax.  These cute coloring books make perfect stocking stuffer gifts for all the junior horse lovers in your house (along with anyone else you know who loves to color!) As an added plus, if you’re local, you can get a copies directly from me without needing to pay for shipping. Wow! So stock up today!

In case you’ve not seen my video about the coloring book…you can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/user/cresciangirl?feature=mhee#p/a/u/0/AV8lR4eEm3Q

Happy Veterans/Remembrance Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment