Thursday, April 21, 2011

I haven't completely disappeared

...although it might look like it. I've actually been working very hard for the past few weeks restructuring my other business, Sacred Touch Healing, a holistic multi-species massage practice. I hope to have the lion's share of it done by the end of April. In the meantime, I've doing some experimentation with Polychromos Colored Pencils underpainted with Albrecht Durer watercolor pencils. I'll post the piece in the next few days. It's EDM Challenge # 294.

Word has come in that I didn't win either contest I'd recently entered. Disappointing, but not really. There are a lot of wonderful artists out there and I was proud of the pieces I entered. Both pieces showed artistic growth and that means the experience was a success. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment