Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Gift Horse art show went up today

Just for fun I consulted my resume this afternoon and realized that this show marks my 7th art show! Lucky number…? I think so! The show went up this afternoon and looks great! Many thanks to Ellen for getting up on the huge ladder so I wouldn’t have to. ;-)

I brought six pieces for the show including the Chronicle of the Horse cover which displays one of the pieces, “Jove, Mercury, Apollo & Daphne.” The show will be up for two months so if you’re in the neighborhood, please stop by and take a look...and of course shop! The address is: The Gift Horse Saddlery, 13300 NE 175th Street, Suite #4, Woodinville, WA 98072. They’re open Monday-Wednesday & Friday 10am-6pm, Thursday 10am-7pm, Saturday 10am-5pm, &  Sunday 11am-4pm.

 
  The light-yellow ochre wall was perfect
for bringing out the colors of the paintings.


A photo of the artwork without as much
light-glare on Percy's portrait ( far right).


General store ambiance.
(That's Ellen behind the counter.) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment