Thursday, April 22, 2010

Finally, a new entry!

Alright, time to get back to the good stuff. Two items of note today:

1.    How cool is FEDEX? I was eagerly awaiting a package from the all-wonderful Dick Blick Art Supplies and thought I’d check with the tracking number and see how close it was. According to the FEDEX tracking site, it had already delivered been this morning and left at my front door (no signature required.) I checked and there it was! Like magic. Funny! And now I get to open my box. Yeah!
2.    Also speaking of Dick Blick, today is the grand opening of the new Dick Blick store in Seattle. I’m very excited. Between Daniel Smith and Dick Blick I am totally set! (Oh and Dakota Arts Pastels up in Mt. Vernon, WA in case I need a pastel fix.) I’m really tempted to go down there today but I contracted a horrible cold after my Mom passed away and I’m loathe to derail my recovery. All the same…yeah for Dick Blick’s new store at 1600 Broadway in Seattle!

No comments:

Post a Comment